Thursday, December 8, 2011

Templar Nation

Getting ready for a trip to California!  So, before that happens I thought I would post a concept art piece for a feature film I am a part of.



The film is called Templar Nation, and we went into pre-production about 2 weeks ago.  The production is scheduled to end at the beginning of March next year.  I am really excited for this production because I will have the opportunity to help produce the visual effects for this movie.  (The last 20 minutes of the movie rely heavily on CG.)  It is going to be a hard, but very rewarding learning experience.

As time goes on I will post work for this production as much as I am allowed to do so.  So keep an eye on my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.