Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Desert Tower | Concept Art


I am really enjoying this concept art thing.  I have been able to produce allot of really effective concept art and it has put me in a mode that lets me draw with ease.  I am feeling better about character design and environment design.  I am feeling up to the task.  And, thank goodness, it is going to be a huge task.

I will definitely post some more stuff.  Including character designs and fonts.

But a little news on things to come.  We are picking up an outside app project, and interactive children s book.  I won't be able to say much more, but I wanted everyone know that blog posts may be a little scarce for the coming month.  But again they may not.  I might plan ahead a little bit on my posts to fill the famine.


1 comment:

  1. Cool!! Reminds me of Shadow of the Colossus with a bit more of a sci-fi look. Neat :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.